Cookies informative report
However, our Site may contain links, services, images or multimedia components from third parties which may in turn generate cookies over which we have no direct control.
The types of cookies we use:
– The purpose of technical cookies is to guarantee the transmission of communication between the user and the site on the Internet, to the extent strictly necessary to ensure the best possible quality of service.
– The cookies generated directly by the site collect data that is stored on servers located on Italian territory. The data related to cookies are managed solely within our site and are not transferred to third parties.
In particular, technical cookies managed by our site, as individual information or as aggregate data can be used in three ways:
1. For the generation of web pages of the site: these cookies are essential to navigate throughout the site and make full use of its features, for example, allow access to areas dedicated to registered users, site registration, login, the use of any electronic shopping cart and its online payment form, etc.. The simple display of a page and other necessary services cannot be enjoyed without these cookies.
2. For website analysis and performance management: these cookies collect information about how users use a website by detecting, for example, which pages are most visited or if error messages have been generated by web pages, but do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected through these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. The purpose is to improve the operation of a website and the browsing experience of visitors.
3. For the management and analysis of functionality: this type of cookie allows us to remember the choices you make within our site in order to provide customized functionality. For example, they allow us to remember changes to text size. They can also be used to provide services you have requested such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these types of cookies is anonymized and cannot be used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
Third Party Cookies and Services
There are also third party services and links on the Website, such as buttons for Vimeo and Facebook, which can potentially place cookies on your electronic device when you click on them.
We would like to point out that the company Atelier Verderame S.r.l.s (hereinafter “Atelier Verderame”) does not receive any information from the respective providers or dealers of third-party services, relating to any data retrieved from them. In some cases only aggregate statistics will be provided, and therefore anonymous, necessary only for the accounting of third party services purchased by us.
In this regard, we recommend that you visit the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy html Google Inc. provides a plugin for some browsers that prevents the detection of the Google Analytics cookie.
For more information visit the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
YouTube social button and widgets
In this regard, we recommend that you visit the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050
Facebook social buttons and widgets
In this regard, we recommend visiting the following link: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (Language option at the bottom of the page).
Instagram social buttons and widgets
In this regard, we recommend that you visit the following link:https: //help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
Twitter social buttons and widgets
In this regard, we recommend visiting the following link: http://twitter.com/privacy.
If you are a user of the twitter service you can change your data protection settings directly from your account by following the link: http://twitter.com/account/settings.
Vimeo social buttons and widgets
The website contains buttons and widgets for sharing content from Vimeo, Inc. – 555 West 18th Street – New York 10011, New York.
In this regard, we recommend visiting the links: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy and https://vimeo.com/privacy
Withholding consent: disabling cookies
It is currently not possible to selectively disable our technical cookies. However, you can disable them completely. As for thirdparty cookies, please refer to the links provided in the previous paragraphs for the possible selective deactivation, where possible.
If you wish to deny consent to the installation of cookies generated by our site you must customize the settings on your computer or device by setting, if applicable, the deletion of all cookies or activate a warning message when cookies are stored.
Visit http://AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
It is important to remember that disabling cookies may prevent you from using some, if not all, features or sections of the site.
How to manage cookies on your PC
For the management of cookies, we recommend that you refer to the sites of the developers of browsers, since these vary continuously depending on the version of software installed, in particular:
• Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
• Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/it-IT/kb/Cookies)
• Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies)
• Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT)
Acceptance of cookie installation
By using our site without changing the cookie settings on your browser, you agree that all cookies, including third party cookies, may be placed on your device.
We may change this policy at any time. Please check the date of the last update at the top of this page from time to time.
You may consent to the use of such technologies by closing this policy, interacting with a link or button outside this policy, or continuing to browse in another way
Document updated on 30/04/2021